Tornado.Cash is ready as ever to spin on Avalanche. Join the ride!
We are glad to inform you that our journey isn’t finished yet. Tornado.Cash is still on the move and intends to continue its conquest.
The next stop? Avalanche.
As of now, Tornado.Cash smart contracts are ready to join Avalanche, the fastest smart contracts platform in the industry. By getting deployed on Avalanche C-Chain, Tornado.Cash will be part of an extensive blockchain network known for its scalability, customization, high performances and fast transactions.
Contribute to Tornado’s Deployment on Avalanche
If you support this proposal, you can help with this incoming deployment through the following app:
Let us continue helping our protocol expand its influence & reach a new scale!
Avalanche in Few Words
- X-Chain (Exchange Chain), a decentralized platform for the creation & the trading of digital assets;
- P-Chain (Platform Chain) is used for adding new blockchains or subnets to the Avalanche network;
- C-Chain (Contract Chain) allows the creation & deployment of smart contracts using the in-house C-Chain’s API.
Avalanche strength comes mainly from its novel approach in terms of consensus, combining the benefits of both its predecessors (Classical & Nakamoto consensus). A consensus is the process through which a group of independent validators agree upon a common decision.
Therefore, the Avalanche Consensus Protocol is robust, scalable & decentralized (as the Nakamoto consensus), as well as fast, efficient & eco-friendly (as the Classical consensus).
Transactions on Avalanche work under the « Proof of Stake » (PoS) concept. Indeed, to approve transactions, validators are selected thanks to the amount of AVAX they staked (i.e. locked up to support the network & receive a reward in return). AVAX is Avalanche’s native token.
Among other usages, Avalanche is particularly renown for hosting decentralized applications (dApps), especially DeFi protocols, and allowing the creation of highly customized crypto-assets.
Tornado.Cash * Avalanche
By entering the Avalanche network, Tornado.Cash will benefit from a fast & scalable network. This new opportunity will allow the protocol to attract new users and allow more crypto-holders to earn back their privacy.
Avalanche & AVAX Metrics 📈
- Avalanche’s networks record almost 150k transactions per day.
- Avalanche can handle more than 4,500 transactions per second, which is tremendously high (vs. ~7 tps on Bitcoin & ~14 tps on Ethereum). Besides, the time to finish a transaction end-to-end is less than 2 seconds, against ~6 minutes on Ethereum & ~60 minutes on Bitcoin.
- More than 50 decentralized applications (DApps) are using Avalanche.
- AVAX ranks in the top 15 highest market capitalization with ~$11.6 billions. This token can be used for staking to support Avalanche.
- AVAX is also used to pay for transaction fees on Avalanche, with the particularity of being completely destroyed (i.e. burned) after the transaction.
AVAX chart over last year
Here is the URL to contribute to Tornado’s next step by helping its contracts getting deployed on Avalanche: https://avax-deploy.tornado.cash/